West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is inviting application for posts of Assistant Superintendent (Non Medical) Grade II.
These vacancies are in West Bengal General Service under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
The posts are temporary but it will likely be Permanent in future.
JOB Sector: Administration
JOB Location: West Bengal
Total No. of Vacancies: 105
Application Mode: Online (Application link is provided below)
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Candidates kust have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
They should also have Post Graduate Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management from a recognized University or Institution.
They should have the knowledge of Bengali both spoken and written.
Desirable: Candidates with two years managerial or administrative experience in any reputed medical care facility (having at least 200 beds) in the Government or Non-Government Sector will be preferred.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Age Limit: Age of the candidate must be upto 36 years as on 01.01.2020.
Salary will be paid in the Pay Scale of Rs.9000 – Rs.40500 monthly.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience and Personal Interview.
For more detailed selection process, see Official Notification below.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Application Fee: Rs. 210.
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ ST CATEGORY OF WEST BENGAL AND PWD CANDIDATES.
Online Application Starts: 24.07.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 31.07.2020
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Assistant Superintendent at WBHRB.
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students