Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for various Trade Apprentice vacancies.
The candidates will undergo Apprenticeship Training for One (01) year at various units of Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL).
JOB Sector: Apprentice
JOB Location: Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of Vacancies: 1500
Application Mode: Online (Application link is provided below).
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Trade wise vacancies for the trade apprentice posts are:
Welder (Gas & Electric): 100 posts
Fitter: 800 posts
Electrician: 500 posts
Motor Mechanic: 100 posts
For more detailed vacancies, see Official Notification below.
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
10th and ITI passed in respective trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
For Welder: Candidates must be 8th Pass and ITI passed.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Age Limit: Candidates must be minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2019.
Candidates will be paid a stipend as per Industry standards.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done entirely on the basis of Merit.
See Official Notification below for more details.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Before applying, candidates must be registered as Apprentices on the following Govt. website: www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Online Application Starts: 17.07.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 16.08.2020
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of trade apprentice at Northern Coalfields limited.
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students