West Bengal Forest is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the posts of Bana Sahayak.
The selected candidates will be appointed on Contractual basis for a period of 01 year initially.
The contract for the selected candidates may be continued on annual basis on recommendation of the Head of Office where the candidate is engaged.
JOB Sector: Government Agency (Forest)
JOB Location: West Bengal
Total No. of Vacancies: 2000
Application Mode: Via Post (Address to send application is provided below)
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Post wise vacancies are:
Bana Sahayak: 2000
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Candidate should have passed at least Class 8th exam from a recognized School.
Permanent address of applicants should be within the State of West Bengal.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18-40 years as of 01.01.2020.
A consolidated pay of ₹10000 per month will be paid.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done via an evaluation-cum-interview and personality test.
The criteria of selection has been mentioned in the Official Notification below.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates have to submit the application form to the address as per district mentioned below.
The link of the application form is given below.
District wise Address to send application:
For more details, see Official Notification below.
Online Application Starts: 30.07.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 06.08.2020
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Bana Sahayak at West Bengal Forest department.
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
You can find the Application Form Here
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students