Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is inviting online application for the posts of Apprentices at various trades and discipline.
The candidates will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of Six (06)/ Twelve (12) months at ONGC.
Job Sector: Apprentice
Job Location: All India
Total no.of vacancies: 4182
Application Mode: Online (Application Link Given Below)
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Ref.: Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2020
Trade wise vacancies for the posts are:
- Accountant: 228 posts
- Assistant-Human Resource: 544 posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 161 posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA: 293 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 50 posts
- Electrician: 517 posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 125 posts
- Fitter: 649 posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 152 posts
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: 151 posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 156 posts
- Library Assistant: 07 posts
- Machinist: 134 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 107 posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 359 posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 62 posts
- Plumber: 06 posts
- Surveyor: 35 posts
- Welder: 178 posts
- Civil: 28 posts
- Computer Science: 11 posts
- Electrical: 93 posts
- Electronics: 39 posts
- Mechanical: 97 posts
For more detailed vacancy, see Official Notification below.
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Bachelors degree/ ITI/ Diploma in Engineering in respective trade/ discipline.
For more detailed educational qualification see the official notification below.
Age Limit: 18-24 Years as on 17.08.2020
As per govt standards for apprentice trainees.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit.
Date and venue of Exam/Interview will be informed to selected candidates in due course.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Before applying, candidates must register themselves as Apprentice Trainee at govt website.
For Trade Apprentice:
For Technician Apprentice: https://apprenticeshipindia.org
For Trade Apprentice: https://mhrdnats.gov.in
Online Application Starts: 29.07.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 17.08.2020
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Apprentice at ONGC.
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
Online Application link: www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2022
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2022
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Model Activity Task Class 6 English – February 2022 (Part 2)