The renewal process of the Aikyashree scholarship 2021-2022 has already been started from 15th August 2021.
You can renew it by going to the official website of the West Bengal Aikyashree Scholarship.
In this article you will get to know about the following points related to the West Bengal Aikyashree scholarship renewal process:
Let’s see each of these steps in detail…
Eligibility for Aikyashree scholarship renewal
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Aikyashree scholarship renewal:
- The student must have applied for the scholarship before and have got the scholarship amount in their bank account.
- The student must have the application ID and password of the previous years’ application.
- Students must have passed the last examination or semester on the first attempt.
- Students must have scored at least 50% marks in the last examination
Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal application is for those who have already applied for the scholarship last year and have got the scholarship amount in their account.
If you are applying for the first time, check the Aikyashree Scholarship Fresh Application Process.
Documents required for Aikyashree scholarship renewal
The documents required to apply for the renewal of the Aikyashree scholarship are,
- Last Examination Marksheet (only for SVMCM Scholarship)
- Institution Verification Certificate (only for SVMCM Scholarship)
You don’t need to upload any more documents in the case of other scholarship types.
Steps to renew Aikyashree scholarship 2021 – 2022
To renew your Aikyashree scholarship online for the 2021-2022 session,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, click on the Official Website of the Aikyashree Scholarship at wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- Next, Click on “Student’s Area”.
- Then, click on “Renew your application 2021 – 2022”.
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Open renew application form
- Now select your Institution district and login to the website using your Application ID (previous year) and Date of Birth.
- An OTP will send to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and proceed to the Next step.
- On the Scholarship Dashboard, you will find two options – Renew Application and Withdraw Application.
- Click on the “Renew Application”.
Step 3: Fill up previous class marks
- Once the renew application form opens, check all the details and information you provided last year and save it.
- In the next step, enter your Percentage of Marks of your Previous Class.
- Check all the details carefully, and then click on the Submit button.
Step 4: Verify details and submit
- Verify your bank details. Edit them if needed.
- Upload your scanned documents (Last exam marksheet / Institute Verified Certificate) in case of SVMCM scholarship.
- If you have a Ration Card provide its number as identification proof.
- Now review your Renewal Scholarship application and click “SUBMIT AND LOCK RENEWAL APPLICATION”.
- Print Renewal Application Form (optional) for further reference.
Important Dates of Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 – 2022
|Application Renewal Starts||15.08.2021|
|Last Date of Application Renewal||15.03.2022|
What is the last date for the renewal of the Aikyashree Scholarship?
The last date to renew your Aikyashree Scholarship application is 15th March 2022.
What are the minimum marks required to renew the Aikyashree scholarship?
You need to have a minimum score of 50% marks in the last exam to renew your Aikyashree Scholarship application.
FIND MORE WB SCHOLARSHIPS
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2023
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2023
- Aikyashree Scholarship status check (Track Application) 2021-22
- Oasis Scholarship Status Check online 2022 – 2023 West Bengal
- Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship for Girls 2022 -2023
- Aikyashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 Online Renewal Process
- Aikyashree Scholarship Online Application Process 2021 – 22
- Swami Vivekananda (Bikash Bhavan) Scholarship 2021-22