DSSSB Jobs Recruitment for 982 Engineering & Teaching Jobs vacancies 2019.
DSSSB Assistant Teachers & Jr. Engineers Recruitment 2019
Post vacancies and PayScale
Post vacancies and Pay Scale for the posts of Assistant Teachers & Jr. Engineers are given below.
Post-Wise Educational qualifications required for applying are given below
- For Assistant Teachers: 12th Pass With Teaching Diploma / NCTE Diploma / B.El.Ed / Diploma in Education / CTET Pass. For complete details, kindly check the official notification given below.
- For Jr. Engineers: Engineering Degree or Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- No Prior Experience for Assistant Teachers is Required.
- For Jr. Engineers, in case of Diploma- two years experience in planning, execution, and maintenance of civil engineering works is required.
Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years for all posts
Relaxation of 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, Additional 10 Years for PH Candidates will be available in Maximum Age as per the Government Rules.
The selection of the candidates will be made through One Tier (T) / Two Tier (T) examination scheme.
See Detailed selection process and how to apply in the Official Notification below.
Application fees for general candidates and OBC is Rs. 100
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
Online Application starts: 16th September 2019
Online Application Last date: 15th October 2019
View Official Notification
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for Engineering & Teaching job posts at DSSSB.
For a detailed ad, see the Official Notification.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind. The information provided above is complete in the interest of Job seekers and for educational purposes only.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students