Engineers India Limited (EIL) Jobs recruitment 2019 for the post of 28 Executives positions. Read more about educational qualification and other details.
EIL Executives (Engineering) Recruitment 2019
EIL Vacancies for various Executives (Engineering) posts are given below
BE/ B. Tech, B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical & Civil discipline with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
See post wise Educational Qualification details and experience required in the Official Notification given below.
The above eligible Candidates Should Have a Minimum 04 Years, 8 years and 12 years experience for Executive Grade I, Executive Grade II & Executive Grade III posts respectively.
A consolidated Monthly Remuneration for Executive Grade I is Rs. 80,000, for Executive Grade II, is Rs. 96,000 & for Executive Grade III is Rs. 1,12,000. Consolidated Monthly emoluments are inclusive of HRA and Employers Provident Fund Contribution also.
Maximum Age Limit based on executive grades are given below:
Executive Grade-I: 37 Years,
Executive Grade-II: 41 Years
Executive Grade-III: 47 Years.
The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
No Application Fees is Required For This Recruitment.
See How to Apply and other details in the Official Notification given below.
Online Application starts: 6th September 2019
Online Application last date: 23rd September 2019
View Official Notification
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of executives at the EIL.
For a detailed ad, see the Official Notification.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind. The information provided above is complete in the interest of Job seekers and for educational purposes only.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students