Flipkart, one of the largest eCommerce platform in India, recently launched an internship program for undergraduate students from tier-II cities and beyond.
They are offering an opportunity to work in their state-of-the-art supply chain ahead of the festive season and the Big Billion Days sale.
Flipkart recently did a press release mentioning about this internship.
It stated that this 45-days paid Flipkart ‘Launchpad’ Internship Programme is aimed at helping students gain critical skills in supply chain management and create an ecosystem of trained professionals for the e-commerce industry.
Flipkart is working with educational institutes across 21 locations including Binola in Haryana, Bhiwandi in Maharashtra, Uluberia and Dankuni in West Bengal, Malur in Karnataka, Medchal in Telangana, and many more to identify meritorious students and engage the selected students in the fulfilment centres.
The internship program that will take place during the upcoming festive season and in the run-up to Flipkart’s The Big Billion Days is targeted to offer the students an insight into the heightened scale of e-commerce operations during the festive season.
The press release also stated that, in the internship, upon joining, students will be trained in various aspects of supply chain management while following strict practices that prioritize their health and safety.
These practices will include mandatory thermal screening before entering the facilities, maintaining social distancing while at work, and use of the Aarogya Setu app at all times.
Launched last year, the internship program saw the participation of over 2,000 students from across the country. They learned about supply chain management during The Big Billion Days. This is among the several initiatives introduced by Flipkart to bring together ecosystem partners.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Find more Latest Jobs
- Indane Gas LPG KYC Update Online Process 2024 (Via App)
- How To Book Republic Day Parade 2024 Tickets Online (6 Steps)
- West Bengal Block Development Officer (BDO) Salary 2024
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2024
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2024
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2024 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2024 – Salary, Exam