According to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), the preliminary Exam for clerk recruitment will be held in December.
The Main exam will be held in January. There will be no interview.
Detailed information about the exam will be announced on the IBPS official website. ibps.in
The IBPS selects clerks for nationalized banks through a two-tier exam system. The IBPS clerk prelims and the IBPS clerk mains.
According to the date sheet released by IBPS, the Preliminary exam for clerk recruitment will be held on 12th, 13th, and 19th December 2020.
The Main exam will be held on 24th January 2021 only for those candidates who get qualified in the preliminary exam.
This will be the 10th Edition of IBPS clerk recruitment.
The 9th edition of the IBPS clerk recruitment for this year is expected to be over by April 2020.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
This year Banks like Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Bank of Baroda, United Bank of India, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Punjab & Sind Bank and Bank of Maharashtra had participated in the IBPS clerk recruitment.
Graduates between ages 20-28 are eligible for the post.
Detailed eligibility criteria and other requirements will be available once the Official Notification for the IBPS clerk preliminary exam is released.
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2022
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2022
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Model Activity Task Class 6 English – February 2022 (Part 2)