India Post is inviting applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak- Branch Post Master (BPM)/ Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak in West Bengal Postal Circle.
The vacancies are in various Divisions under West Bengal Postal Circle for Cycle- III.
|JOB Location||West Bengal|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2357|
|Application Mode||Online (Application link is provided below)|
See more details regarding Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in West Bengal Postal Circle below:
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Post Vacancies – India Post Recruitment 2021
There are 2357 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak- Branch Post Master (BPM)/ Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak for the year 2021 in the West Bengal Circle.
Post-wise Vacancies of Each circle are given in the Official Notification below.
Educational Qualification – India Post Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board.
- The candidate should have studied the local language (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ English as applicable) at least up to 10th standard (as compulsory or elective subjects).
- Basic Computer Training.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as of 20/07/2021.
Salary – India Post Recruitment 2021
Rs.10000 – Rs.14500 per month.
Candidate Selection Procedure – India Post Recruitment 2021
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the Merit List based on the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Only marks obtained in class 10 will be set as the selection criteria. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
For more details regarding the selection of the candidates, see the Official Notification below.
How to Apply – India Post Recruitment 2021
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Detailed Application Instructions are given in the Official Notification as well as on the official website of India Post.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/trans male candidates.
NO APPLICATION FEE IS REQUIRED IN THE CASE OF FEMALE/trans female, SC/ ST, AND PWD CANDIDATES.
Important Dates – India Post Recruitment 2021
Online Application Starts: 20.07.2021
Last Date of Online Application: 19.08.2021
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS in West Bengal Postal Circle.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2023
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2023
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2023 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2023
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2023
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2023 – Eligibility, Salary