Eligible farmers who have applied for the KALIA Yojana of the Odisha government might want to check their name in the new beneficiary list released.
Odisha Government have provided an option to check the new beneficiary list of the Kalia Yojana online through the official website kalia.odisha.gov.in
In this article, you will get to know the process to check the new beneficiary list of the Kalia Yojana online.
Let’s see each of these steps in detail…
Steps to check KALIA Yojana beneficiery list online
To check the KALIA Yojana new beneficiary list online,
Step 1: Go to the Official website
- First, go to the official website of KALIA Yojana at kalia.odisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter your details
- On the new page, enter your District, Block/UBL and Gram Panchayat details.
- Next, click on ‘View’.
- The PDF download option for ‘Small and Marginal farmers’ and ‘Landless agricultural labourers’ will be displayed.
Step 3: Download & check new Beneficiary List
- Now click the PDF icon under the appropriate option to download the beneficiary list.
- You will get the new list of beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana in the PDF.
The list will contain all the names of the newly added farmers under the scheme.
By following these steps you can easily download and check the new KALIA Yojana beneficiary list online.
In case you want to check the status of your application, you can check the article provided below.
FAQs regarding KALIA Yojana beneficiary list
How to check the latest beneficiary list of the KALIA yojana online?
You can check the latest beneficiary list of the KALIA yojana online by using the ‘Beneficiary List’ option on the official website kalia.odisha.gov.in
What are the requirements to download the beneficiary list of the KALIA yojana online?
You need the name of your district, block/UBL, and Gram Panchayat to download the beneficiary list of the KALIA yojana online.
What types of beneficiary lists can you download under the KALIA yojana online?
You will get two types of beneficiary lists that you can download. The list for ‘Small and Marginal farmers’ and the list ‘Landless agricultural labourers’ for each Gram Panchayat.
FIND MORE GOVERNMENT SCHEMES
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Paray Shikshalay Prakalpa West Bengal Primary Education 2022
- Sabooj Sathi Scheme West Bengal 2022 – Search Beneficiary
- West Bengal Yuvashree Scheme Bekar Vata Online Apply 2022
- West Bengal govt employees holidays list 2022 – Download PDF