Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical).
General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories
|JOB Sector||Non – Technical|
|JOB Location||All India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Exact number will be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode||Online (Application link is provided below)|
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Ref: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
The exact number of vacancies will be intimated in due course.
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination (10th ) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: 18 years – 25 years as on 01/01/202
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done via a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
For more details, see Official Notification below.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Application Fee: Rs.100
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST, PWD AND WOMEN CANDIDATES.
Online Application Starts: 05.02.2021
Last Date of Online Application: 21.03.2021
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff at Staff Selection Commision 2021.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students