Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Prayagraj (MNNIT) job vacancies for the posts of Assistants, Jr. Engineers, Technicians & Other Posts for 2019.
Recruitment of various Non-Teaching Positions in MNNIT for 2019
MNNIT is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistants, Jr. Engineers, Technicians & Various Other Posts for the year 2019.
Check Eligibility criteria below.
Post vacancies for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Prayagraj (MNNIT) jobs are given below.
Total no.of Vacancies: 106
Salary / Pay Scale
Payscale for various posts are given below
Superintendent: First Class Bachelors Degree or Master’s Degree in Any Discipline With At least 50% Marks.
Jr. Assistant: 12th Pass with a typing speed of 35 Words Per Minute
Sr. Assistant: 12th Pass With a typing speed of 35 Words Per Minute
Stenographer: 12th Pass With a Short Hand Speed of 80 W.P.M in Stenography
Sr. Stenographer: 12th Pass With Short Hand Speed of 100 W.P.M in Stenography
Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Library Information Assistant: B.E. / B.Tech / Engineering Diploma / MCA
Technician: 12th Pass With Science With Minimum 60% Marks OR 12th Pass in Any Discipline With ITI Diploma of At least 01 Years.
Sr. Technician: 12th Pass With Science With Minimum 60% Marks OR 12th Pass in Any Discipline With ITI Diploma of At least 01 Years.
The Age Limits for applying in the various posta at NIT Allahabad are given below
- Superintendent: 30 years
- SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer / Library and Information Assistant: 30 years
- Technician: 27 years
- Senior Technician: 33 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Senior Assistant: 33 years
- Stenographer: 27 years
- Senior Stenographer: 33 years
Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Screening Test / Written Exam / Trade Test / Personal Interview.
Application fees are Rs. 500 for UR / EWS / OBC Candidates.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwD Categories & Women Candidates Are Not Required To Pay Any Application Fees.
Last Date of Application: 30th September 2019 (5:30 PM)
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of apprentices at the IOCL Eastern Region.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind. The information provided above is complete in the interest of Job seekers and for educational purposes only.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students