Consumer Affairs Department, Kolkata is inviting application from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Part Time Group- D Worker.
The vacancies are at the Regional Offices of the Directorate of Consumer Affairs and F.B.P and Kolkata Municipal Corporation Head Office.
The candidates will be selected on Part-Time basis.
JOB Sector: Group D
JOB Location: Kolkata
Total No. of Vacancies: 06
Application Mode: Offline ( Address to send Application is provided below)
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Ref: No. 6142-CAD-11016(12)/1/2019
Post wise vacancies are:
PART TIME GROUP- D WORKER: 06
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Candidate must have passed Secondary/ Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
Remuneration of Rs.3000 per month will be paid.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be done through Walk-in Interview.
The details of the interview will be sent to shortlisted candidate in due course.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply through post/mail given below.
Candidates who are residents of Kolkata and neighbouring areas are eligible to apply.
Address to send mail:
The Additional Chief Secretary, Kreta Suraksha Bhaban, Consumer Affairs Department, 1st Floor, 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata- 700 087
See more details and application format in the Official notification below.
Online Application Starts: 28.09.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 05.10.2020
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Part Time Group D worker under Consumer Affairs Department, Kolkata.
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students