The Sabooj Sathi (SabujSathi) Prakalpa is a scheme launched by the West Bengal government to provide bicycles to the students of Class IX to XII.
This scheme also received a prestigious award at the world summit on the information society award under the United Nations.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Prakalpa,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
About Sabooj Sathi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Sabooj Sathi Prakalpa|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students of WB from class IX to XII|
Eligibility of the Sabuj Sathi Prakalpa
The be eligible under the Sabooj Sathi scheme,
- The student must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The student must be studying in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th.
- The student/beneficiary must be studying in government-run or government-aided schools or madrasahs.
Objectives of the Sabuj Sathi Scheme
The main objectives of the Sabooj Sathi scheme are,
- To provide a personal vehicle to the students of low-income groups in West Bengal who cannot buy their own.
- To encourage girls and make them confident to come to school.
- To incentivize students to study beyond class 8 thereby improving the level of education in the state.
Steps to search beneficiary status under Sabooj Sathi Scheme
To search the name of a student/beneficiary and check the status,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of the Sabooj Sathi scheme at wbsaboojsathi.gov.in
- Next, go to reports in the menu section.
- Click on “Search Beneficiary” from the drop down.
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter school & other details
- On the new page, select your District, Block and School.
- Now select the phase of the bi-cycle distribution.
- Now select the class.
- Then, click on ‘Search a Beneficiery’.
Step 3: Check beneficiary list and status
- The name of all the students and their status will be displayed on the screen.
- You can search the name of any student/beneficiary from the list.
By following these steps you can easily check the beneficiary list and status of students in the Sabooj Sathi scheme online.
FAQs about the Sabooj Sathi Scheme
What is the Sabooj Sathi prakalpa?
Under the Sabooj Sathi Prakalpa, the West Bengal government provides bi-cycles to all the students of classes 9, 10, 11, and 12 studying in a WB government or government-aided school or Madrasha.
How to search beneficiary details & status under the Sabuj Sathi scheme?
You need to use the ‘Search beneficiary’ option under the ‘Reports’ section to search beneficiary details & status under the Sabuj Sathi scheme.
FIND MORE WEST BENGAL SCHEMES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2023 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2023
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2023
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2023 – Eligibility, Salary
- Paray Shikshalay Prakalpa West Bengal Primary Education 2022
- Sabooj Sathi Scheme West Bengal 2023 – Search Beneficiary
- West Bengal Yuvashree Scheme Bekar Vata Online Apply 2023