State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) across various branches of SBI.
The selected candidates will be on Probation for two years.
JOB Sector: Banking
JOB Location: All India
Total No. of Vacancies: 2000
Application Mode: Online (Application link is provided below)
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Ref: Advertisement No: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12
Post wise vacancies are:
PROBATIONARY OFFICER: 2000
For more detailed vacancies, see Official Notification below.
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Candidates must have a graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
Candidates who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation can also apply for the posts.
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant can also apply for this.
Selected candidates will be paid a salary in the Pay Scale of Rs.23700 – Rs.42020.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done in three phases:
(i) Phase-I: Preliminary Examination, (31st December, 2020 and 2nd, 4th, 5th January, 2021)
(ii) Phase-II: Main Examination, and (29th January, 2021)
(iii) Phase-III: Interview (February/March 2021)
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Application Fee: Rs. 750.
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ ST/ PWD CANDIDATES
Online Application Starts: 14.11.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 04.12.2020
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) at State Bank of India.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students