District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, and Psychologist.
The recruitment will be on purely contractual basis under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM).
|JOB Location||Hoogly, West Bengal|
|Total No. of Vacancies||60|
|Application Mode||Via Mail (Address to send Application is provided below)|
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Ref: No.1206, Dated 15/02/2021
Post wise vacancies are:
Medical Officer (Full time): 7 Posts
Staff Nurse: 47 Posts
Laboratory Technician: 5 Posts
Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist: 1 Post
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Candidates must have done MBBS/ GNM Training Course/ Diploma in MLT/ Degree in Psychology.
For more details regarding Educational Qualification of DH&FW Samiti Hoogly Recruitment 2021, see Official Notification below.
Candidate Selection Procedure
To see complete details regarding Candidates selection, see Official Notification below.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply via mail. The sealed envelope has to be submitted by Speed Post/ Courier/in the designated Drop Box kept at the office of the CMOH, Burra Bazar, DRS Building Campus, Chinsurah, Hooghly Pin 712101.
Application Fee: Rs. 100.
Rs. 50 for reserve category candidates.
Online Application Starts: 18.02.2021
Last Date of Online Application: 04.03.2021
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, and Psychologist at District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2022
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2022
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Model Activity Task Class 6 English – February 2022 (Part 2)