There are a number of available Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) Kormi or ASHA worker post vacancies in various districts/sub-divisions of West Bengal for the year 2021.
The Department of Health and Family Welfare (DH&FW) is inviting applications from various female residents of West Bengal for the available ASHA worker posts.
In this article, you will get the following details about the ASHA Kormi Recruitment 2022 West Bengal,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Active Asha Kormi job vacancies in West Bengal
|Post Name||Last Date|
|ASHA Kormi post at Islampur Block, Uttar Dinajpur (114 Vacancies)||22.04.2022|
|ASHA Kormi post at Goalpokher-I Block, Uttar Dinajpur (15 Vacancies)||22.04.2022|
*You can click on each post name to see the official notification. Please see the last date before applying for the ASHA worker jobs.
Total Currently Active Vacancies: 129 (as of 14.04.2022).
Qualifications for ASHA Kormi Recruitment in West Bengal 2022
To apply for the post of ASHA worker, the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria,
- She must be a permanent resident of the village/block where she is applying for.
- Only married/widow/legal Divorce women can apply for the vacancies.
- Candidates must have passed madhyamik exxam or its equivalent from a recognised school board.
ASHA Kormi age limit in West Bengal 2022
The age limit to apply for various Asha Karmi posts in West Bengal are,
|General/OBC||30 – 40 years as on 01/01/2022|
|SC/ST||22 – 40 years as on 01/01/2022|
ASHA Kormi Salary in West Bengal 2022
Asha workers (Karmi) in West Bengal receive a fixed salary of Rs. 4500 per month as of 2021.
They also receive a number of allowances which includes,
|Each Pregnant Women Delivery in Govt Hospital:||Rs. 300|
|Pulse Polio Programme||Rs. 75 per day|
|Measles-Rubella Vaccines 1 ( One Year Child)||Rs. 100|
|Measles-Rubella Vaccines 2 ( Below Two year Child)||Rs. 75|
|DPT Vaccines ( 1.5 year Child)||Rs. 75|
|DT Vaccines ( 5 Year Child)||Rs. 50|
|For T.B Patient Medicine Delivery||Rs. 1000 per patient|
|For Survey||Rs. 300|
How to apply for ASHA Kormi vacancies in West Bengal 2022
To apply for the ASHA Kormi post,
- Download the official notifications from the links provided.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill up the form properly.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit it at your BDO office (by yourself or by post).
You can also see the official notification of your block for more detailed steps to apply.
Documents Required to be attached
The applicants need to attach the following documents along with the application form,
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate, Madhyamik admit card)
- ID proof (Voter Card, Ration card, etc.)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Madhyamik (10th) mark sheet
- Any other documents (if applicable)
How to apply for ASHA Kormi vacancies in West Bengal?
You can apply for various ASHA Kormi vacancies in West Bengal, you need to download the application form and submit it to your BDO office.
What is the salary of an ASHA Kormi in West Bengal?
Asha workers in West Bengal receive a fixed salary of Rs. 4500 per month along with various allowances.
How many ASHA Kormi vacancies are currently available in West Bengal?
Currently, there are 129 active ASHA Karmi job vacancies in West Bengal.
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the ASHA Karmi (workers) post in West Bengal 2021.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind. The information provided above is complete in the interest of Job seekers and for educational purposes only.
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2022
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2022
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022