Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (Kalia) Yojana is a scheme by the Odisha Government for the farmers of the state of Odisha.
The Odisha government has made it easier for the beneficiaries to complete their e-KYC process online through the official website of the Kalia Yojana at kalia.odisha.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the Kalia Yojana e-KYC 2022 process online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Requirements to complete KALIA Yojana e-KYC
The documents that are required to complete your Kalia Yojana e-KYC are,
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number link with Aadhar card
Steps to complete KALIA Yojana e-KYC
To complete your Kalia Yojana eKYC online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of KALIA Yojana at kalia.odisha.gov.in
- Next click on “Complete your e-KYC” on the top of your screen.
- A new page will open up
Step 2: Enter Aadhar details
- On the new page enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now click on the checkbox.
- Then click on verify.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 3: Complete e-KYC
- Enter the OTP in the specified field.
- Now click on Verify.
- Your name and details will be shown on the screen.
- Enter your mobile number in the specified field.
- Click on “Submit”
Your e-KYC will be successfully completed.
By following these steps you can easily complete your Kalia Yojana eKYC online in Odisha through the official website kalia.odisha.gov.in
In case you want to check your name in the new beneficiary list online, you can check the steps in the article below.
FAQs regarding KALIA Yojana e-KYC
How to complete KALIA Yojana e-KYC?
You can complete your KALIA Yojana e-KYC online through the official website kalia.odisha.gov.in
What are the documents required to complete KALIA Yojana e-KYC?
You need your Aadhar number and a mobile number linked with the Aadhar card to complete your KALIA Yojana e-KYC online.
FIND MORE GOVERNMENT SCHEMES
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Paray Shikshalay Prakalpa West Bengal Primary Education 2022
- Sabooj Sathi Scheme West Bengal 2022 – Search Beneficiary
- West Bengal Yuvashree Scheme Bekar Vata Online Apply 2022
- West Bengal govt employees holidays list 2022 – Download PDF