The West Bengal employment Bank is a web portal set up by the West Bengal government for job seekers.
By using this portal unemployed candidates of West Bengal can look for available jobs and employment opportunities.
Candidates who are registered in the portal can also get benefited from various employment assistant schemes by the government, such as Yuvashree Unemployment Assistance Scheme.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the West Bengal Employment Bank Online Registration 2021:
Let’s see each of the points in detail…
Documents required for WB Employment Bank online registration
The documents that you need to register for West Bengal Employment Bank are,
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
Steps to register for West Bengal Employment Bank online
To register yourself in the West Bengal Employment Bank is,
Step 1: Go to official website
First, you need to visit the Official Website of the West Bengal Employment bank at employmentbankwb.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on “New Enrollment Job Seeker”
When the Official Website opens up, click on the “New Enrollment Job Seeker” button present on the screen.
Step 3: Fill up application form
- An application form will open up on your screen.
- You need to fill up the form will all the correct details.
- Fill up your personal and contact details, education details, experience.
- Upload your photo and CV.
- Once you have entered all the details and uploaded the documents, submit the form.
Step 4: Visit your nearest employment exchange
The last thing that you need to do is visit your nearest employment exchange with all the necessary documents and the printout of the submitted registration form.
After verification at the employment exchange, you will receive a username and password that you can use to access the employment bank portal.
Benefits of WB Employment Bank registration 2021
The Benefits of Registering on the Employment Bank Portal are,
- Search for Jobs all across West Bengal.
- Unemploment Assistance Scheme Benefits for the unemployed.
- Search for better work opportunities, if you are already employed.
I am an employed person. Can I enroll my name here?
Yes. An employed person can also enroll his/her name in the portal. This will help you reach new employers who are looking for experienced candidates.
How to search for a job in the Employment bank portal?
You need to login into the portal with your username and password in order to search for Jobs.
FIND MORE WEST BENGAL SCHEMES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2023 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2023
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2023
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2023 – Eligibility, Salary
- Paray Shikshalay Prakalpa West Bengal Primary Education 2022
- Sabooj Sathi Scheme West Bengal 2023 – Search Beneficiary
- West Bengal Yuvashree Scheme Bekar Vata Online Apply 2023