The Job Card list of West Bengal contains the list of all the persons registered under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) scheme of the central government.
The list contains the name and the job card registration number of every individual.
You can also get the details of the jobs previously done and the name of the family members registered under that job card.
In this article, you will get to know the complete step-by-step process to check the job card list for the year 2021-2022 of your panchayat in West Bengal.
Steps to check West Bengal Job Card list 2021-2022
To check the list of MGNREGA Job Card in West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the NREGA official website
- First, go to the official website of MGNREGA West Bengal at mnregaweb2.nic.in.
- On the main screen, click on “Job Cards” option under “Transparency & Accountability”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter details of your panchayat
- On the new page, select the Financial Year as “2021-2022”.
- Select your district.
- Select your block and panchayat.
- Click on “Proceed”.
Step 3: Check Job Card list of your panchayat
- The list of all the persons registered under the MGNREGA scheme from your gram panchayat will be displayed on the screen.
- Find your name from the list.
- You can use the “Find in Page” option in your browser to find your name quicker.
By following these steps, you can easily check the West Bengal Job Card list online easily for the year 2021-2022.
How to check West Bengal MGNREGA Job card list online?
You can check the job card list of your panchayat in West Bengal from the official website of NREGA at mnregaweb2.nic.in.
What does the Job card list contain?
The job card list contains the name and the job card registration number of every individual registered under the MGNREGA scheme of the central government.
*The information provided above is for educational purposes only. govtjobslatest neither represents nor is affiliated with any government organization.
FIND MORE WEST BENGAL SCHEMES
- KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2023 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2023
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2023
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2023 – Eligibility, Salary
- Paray Shikshalay Prakalpa West Bengal Primary Education 2022
- Sabooj Sathi Scheme West Bengal 2023 – Search Beneficiary
- West Bengal Yuvashree Scheme Bekar Vata Online Apply 2023
- West Bengal govt employees holidays list 2022 – Download PDF