The West Bengal government has introduced a new scheme known as the Taruner Swapna Prokolpo for the students of West Bengal.
Under this scheme, students studying in the 12th standard will receive an amount of ₹10,000 in their bank account for tabs/mobiles that can be used to study online.
This scheme was introduced in May 2021.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the WB Taruner Swapna free tabs scheme for students by the West Bengal government:
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
About – WB Taruner Swapna Prokolpo 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Taruner Swapna Prakalpa|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||12th students of West Bengal Board|
Eligibility – WB Taruner Swapna Prokolpo 2021
In order to be eligible for the Taruner Swapna scheme,
- Student must be a resident of West Bengal.
- He / She must be studying in any West Bengal government/govt. aided school or madrasas.
- He/She must be studying in class 12th.
- The annual income of the family of the student must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- The student must have cleared in all his previous attended examinations i.e he / she must not have backlogs.
Benefits – WB Toruner Swapna Prokolpo 2021
Under this new Toruner Swapna Prokolpo, all students studying in 12th Standard in a school under the West Bengal government will receive an amount of Rs. 10000.
This money can then be used to buy a smartphone/tab and study online for attending classes and for preparation for board exams.
How to apply – WB Toruner Swapna Prokolpo 2021
In order to apply for the scheme, you need to submit your bank details to the school administration when they ask for them.
What is the Taruner Swapna Prokolpo?
Taruner Swapna Prokolpo is a scheme by the West Bengal government to provide tabs/mobiles to the class 12th students of West Bengal.
What is the amount given under Taruner Swapna Prokolpo ?
Under the Taruner Swapna scheme, Rs. 10000 is provided to the students in the 12th class to buy tabs for online education.
FIND MORE WEST BENGAL SCHEMES
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Paray Shikshalay Prakalpa West Bengal Primary Education 2022
- Sabooj Sathi Scheme West Bengal 2022 – Search Beneficiary
- West Bengal Yuvashree Scheme Bekar Vata Online Apply 2022
- West Bengal govt employees holidays list 2022 – Download PDF