The Medhashree scholarship is a West Bengal government scholarship grant paid to young students from backward (OBC) classes.
Students who are currently studying in classes 5th to 8th and belong to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) communities of West Bengal with a family income of fewer than 2.5 lakhs can apply for the Medhashree scholarship.
In this article, you will get to know the following details regarding the Medhashree scholarship scheme for 2022 – 2023,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
About Medhashree scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Medhashree Scholarship|
|Provided By||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||OBC Students (Class 5 – 8) of West Bengal|
|Amount||Up to Rs. 800 per year|
|Objective||Financial Support to meritorious Students from backward-class low-income families|
Eligibility for Medhashree Scholarship 2022-2023
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Medhashree Scholarship are,
- The student must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- The student must belong to the OBC category in West Bengal.
- The student must be studying as a day scholar in any school in West Bengal in classes 5 to 8.
- The student must not be getting any other financial assistance from the state or central government.
Medhashree scholarship amount 2022-2023
The scholarship amount of Rs. 800 will be provided to OBC students of West Bengal under the Medhashree Scheme.
Documents required to apply for the Medhashree scholarship
The documents required to apply for the Medhashree scholarship are,
- Aadhar card
- Parents income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residential proof
- Passport size photo
- School certificate
- Bank account details
FAQs regarding Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023
What is the Medhashree Scholarship amount?
The scholarship amount under the Medhashree scholarship scheme is Rs. 800.
Who are eligible for the Medhashree scholarship scheme?
Students from the OBC categories of West Bengal studying in Classes 5- 8 with an annual family income of fewer than 2.5 lakhs are eligible for the Medhashree scholarship.
FIND MORE GOVERNMENT SCHEMES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2023 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2023
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2023
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2023 – Eligibility, Salary