Due to lockdown, companies are emphasising on work from home.
Some of the companies are still recruiting employees.
Online interview is only way for hiring management panel to recruit new employees.
It is always important for you to be well prepared for the interview. If you fumble while answering questions, somehow there should be a negative impact on you.
Hiring managers ask some simple questions, which you have to answer without hesitation and smoothly.
So, better be prepared for your interview, so that you would not waste your time thinking while answering questions.
Here are 10 most commonly questions and answers in Online Interview.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- How do you handle difficult situations?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your goals for future?
- How do you handle failure?
- What is your opinion about teamwork?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What do you know about us?
1. Tell me about yourself?
The first question asked by recruitment panel most of the time is this.
It is a very simple question. While answering question, you should start by giving them an overview of where you grew up, your schooling etc.
Also don’t forget to mention your hobbies.
You should provide most relevant highlights from your background that make you most qualified for the job.
But don’t try to add too much information or don’t make your answer too long.
2. Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
One of the most common questions asked by employer is why you want the job and why should they hire you.
You have to handle these questions very carefully.
These questions give you an opportunity to show interviewer what is your angle of view about the job and the company.
Also, the hiring manager wants to know if you are eligible enough according to required qualifications or not.
Answer with confidence.
3. Why do you want to leave your current job?
If this question is asked, don’t ever try to focus on the negative aspects of your current job or previous job.
This will indicate that you can leave this job anytime in future, if you get a better opportunity.
So just try to make interviewer confidence about your urgency to get the job for your better future and security.
4. How do you handle difficult situations?
This employers always want to know about your potential of handling workplace stress.
Don’t ever try to say that you don’t face any stress at workplace.
Try to acknowledge workplace stress and how you deal with it.
Remember, always be honest about your opinion.
Actually through this question interviewer wants to know that if you can handle workplace stress or not.
If you lie about it, that will put a negative impact on you.
5. What are your salary expectations?
The hiring manager wants to know what is your expectation about salary.
If you give a salary range exceedingly higher or lower than the market value of the position, it indicates that you don’t know your worth.
So, please do research about the perfect salary range for the specific post before Interview.
6. What are your goals for future?
This this question is asked frequently to know about your mentality and your plan for future.
If they get to know that, you will move on from the job as soon as you find a better opportunity it will put a negative impact on you.
Also, if you can proof that you will stick to the job, then Bingo! They will definitely hire you.
7. How do you handle failure?
It is the best question for interviewers to make an assumption on your character.
If you can handle your failure properly, learn from it and always be prepared for your next task, then any work is appropriate for you.
Be ready to describe your strategy for self improvement in detail.
This answer shows that you are willing to admit to your failures and take responsibility for fixing them.
8.What is your opinion about team work?
It is a great question often asked in an interview.
This question is asked to know about your capability and your opinion about team work.
If you can’t work as a team, that should be a bit problematic.
Try to blend in a team and participate in team work.
So, you can always share your positive opinion about team work.
9. What are your greatest strengths?
When the question is asked, it is important to discuss the attributes that qualify you for the specific job, and that will set you apart from other candidates.
Always remember, don’t try to be over smart.
10. What do you know about us?
This question is asked frequently, to know about your knowledge about the job and the company.
If you have an overview of the job and the company, then go for it.
Please research properly about the company and the job before Interview.
These are 10 most asked questions and their answers in an online interview.
Hope it was knowledgeable.
Be prepared for your upcoming Interview. All the best.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2022
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2022
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Model Activity Task Class 6 English – February 2022 (Part 2)