Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank.
|JOB Location||All India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||841|
|Application Mode||Online (Application link is provided below)|
See more details regarding RBI Recruitment 2021 below:
Ref: RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ATTENDANTS – 2020
Post wise vacancies are:
OFFICE ATTENDANTS: 841
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
A candidate must have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying.
The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 01.02.2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 and 25 years as on 01.02.2021.
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940 per month. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done via online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
For Exam Pattern and Syllabus, see Official Notification below.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Application Fee: Rs. 450.
Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS candidates.
Online Application Starts: 24.02.2021
Last Date of Online Application: 15.03.2021
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Office Attendant ar Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2023
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2023
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2023 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2023
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2023
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2023 – Eligibility, Salary