MSCWB is inviting application from interested and eligible candidates for Group D post vacancies at KMC.
Both Men and Women are eligible to apply for the posts.
JOB Sector: Group D
JOB Location: Kolkata
Total No. of Vacancies: 858
Application Mode: Online (Application link is provided below)
Also Read: Find more Jobs in Kolkata
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Post wise vacancies are:
Conservancy Mazdoor ( Group D): 858
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Candidates must be able to read and write Bengali and English along with a vernacular ( Hindi, Urdu, Oriya, Nepali).
Age Limit: 18-40years as on 01.01.2020.
Pay Level 1 of ROPA 2019.
Candidate Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected through Written or Personality test and after that through field test.
For more details on Selection Process, see Official Notification below.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Application Fee: Rs. 200 for UR and OBC candidates, and Rs. 50 for SC, ST, PWD candidates.
Online Application Starts: 13.03.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 31.08.2020 (Date Extended)
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Group D post vacancies at KMC.
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students