The West Bengal police are soon going to recruit Civic Volunteers in various districts/sub-divisions of West Bengal for the year 2023.
Various Civic Volunteer post vacancies are released under the WB Police Recruitment Board from time to time.
In this article, you will get the following details about the Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2023 West Bengal,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Civic Volunteer West Bengal basic information
|Name of the posts||Civic Volunteer|
|Recruitment Board||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum 8th Pass|
Active Civic Volunteer Job Vacancies in West Bengal
|Post Name||Last Date|
*You can click on each post name to see the official notification. Please see the last date before applying for the Civic Volunteer jobs.
Total currently active vacancies: (as of 14.04.2022).
West Bengal Civic Volunteer’s Salary
Civic Volunteers in West Bengal receive a salary of up to Rs. 9000 per month as of 2023. This salary is paid on a fixed monthly honorarium basis and there is no salary scale.
Eligibility Criteria for Civic Volunteers
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to be able to apply for the civic volunteer posts.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Candidate must have no criminal record in any police station.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Educational Qualification for Civic Volunteers
A candidate who is willing to apply for the post of civic volunteer must be a minimum 8th class pass from a recognized School Board.
Age limit for Civic Volunteers
|Lower Age Limit||18 Years|
|Upper Age Limit||60 Years|
There may be some age relaxation for reserved categories as per the government norms.
How to apply for Civic Volunteers post vacancies in West Bengal
The application for civic volunteer posts under West Bengal Police is generally submitted offline. Once a post vacancy notification is released, you can download the application form, fill it up and submit it physically or via post, along with the required documents, to the address specified in the official notification.
The applicants need to attach the following documents along with the application form,
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate, Madhyamik admit card)
- ID proof (Voter Card, Ration card, etc.)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Educational qualification certificate
- Any other documents (if applicable)
FAQs about Civic Volunteer job vacancies in West Bengal
What is the salary of a Civic Volunteer in West Bengal?
Asha workers in West Bengal receive a salary of up to Rs. 9000 per month along with various allowances.
What is the educational qualification required to apply for a Civic Volunteer post?
The applicant must be Class 8 passed to be able to apply for civic volunteer post in West Bengal
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the Civic Volunteer post in West Bengal 2023.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind. The information provided above is complete in the interest of Job seekers and for educational purposes only.
FIND SIMILAR WB GOVT POST DETAILS
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- West Bengal govt employees holidays list 2022 – Download PDF