In West Bengal, ICDS Anganwadi Supervisors are recruited by the Government of West Bengal based on vacancies all over the state.
ICDS Anganwadi Supervisors are recruited at a district level under the Department of Women & Child Development, Government of West Bengal.
In this article, you will get to know about the following points related to ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2023:
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Salary 2024
West Bengal ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor got a salary hike after the ROPA 2019 or the 6th pay commission. They are paid according to Pay Level 9.
The starting salary breakdown of an ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal after ROPA 2019 is,
So the starting gross salary is about Rs. 34,602 per month (without increment).
|1734 (Min. 6% of Basic Pay)
So a West Bengal ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor receives a salary of Rs. 32,718 per month in hand after deductions.
Eligibility Criteria of ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor
A candidate needs to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to get selected as an ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal.
- The candidate must have completed at least a Graduation Degree from a government-approved institute.
- The candidate must be skilled in reading, writing, and speaking Bengali (with some exceptions).
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
The age limit to be an ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal is,
|18 to 39 years
|18 to 43 years
|18 to 44 years
|18 to 45 years
Job Profile of ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor
The job profile of ICDS Anganwadi supervisors includes,
- Checking the list of beneficiaries from the low economic strata.
- Guiding Anganwadi workers in the assessment of the correct ages of children, accurate methods of weighing the children, and plotting their weights on growth charts.
- Demonstrating to the Anganawadi workers (AWWs) the effective methods of providing health and nutrition education to mothers.
- It is also her work to give health and nutrition education on various aspects of the health of a mother and child.
- Providing non-formal preschool education for the three-six-year-old children.
- Supervising the fieldwork
- Providing training to the AWWs such as ECCE training, etc.
- Collection of the report and submitting the final report to the CDPO.
Recruitment exams for ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor 2024
In order to be eligible to become a supervisor, a candidate needs to qualify for the Anganwadi Supervisor Exam that is conducted by WBPCS.
How to become an ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal
If you want to become an ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal,
- First, you need to obtain the eligible educational qualification.
- Once obtained, you need to give the WB ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor examination and qualify.
- Next, you need to clear the three rounds (Preliminary Screening, Mains Exam, and Personality Test) and get selected.
- Then you will get your appointment letter and will be appointed by the West Bengal government.
What is the minimum educational qualification for ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal?
A candidate must have a Graduation Degree.
What is the starting salary of an ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal?
An ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal receives a gross salary of Rs. 34,602 per month. (Approx.)
FIND SIMILAR WB GOVT POST DETAILS
- West Bengal Block Development Officer (BDO) Salary 2024
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2024
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2024
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2024 – Salary
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2024 – Salary, Exam
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2024 – Vacancies, Eligibility