Jammu and Kashmir Bank is inviting applications for 350 posts from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Probationary Officer.
The vacancies are in multiple cities of India.
The candidates who are domicile of Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir are only eligible to apply.
The selected candidates will be on Probation for two years. The candidates selected will be posted anywhere in India.
JOB Sector: Banking
JOB Location: All India
Total No. of Vacancies: 350
Application Mode: Online (Application link is provided below)
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Post wise vacancies are:
PROBATIONARY OFFICER: 350
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
A Degree ( Graduation) in any discipline from recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
Age limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 32 years as on 01/04/2020.
Rs.23,700 – 42,020 per month.
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be through preliminary examination, mains examination and interview.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
Application Fee: Rs.1000
The application fee is Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PCT categories.
No application fee is required in case of Jammu and Kashmir Bank staff.
Online Application Starts: 02.07.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 24.07.2020
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2023
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2023
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2023 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2023
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2023
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2023 – Eligibility, Salary