Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Technician Apprentices.
The vacancies are for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 for a period of one year.
|JOB Location||Burnpur, West Bengal|
|Total No. of Vacancies||100|
|Application Mode||Online (Application link is provided below)|
See more details including Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria below.
Ref: ENGAGEMENT OF TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES IN STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED –IISCO STEL PLANT, BURNPUR.
Post wise vacancies are:
TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES: 100
For discipline wise vacancies, see Official Notification below.
Educational Qualifications required for the posts are given below:
Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply.
He/she must have Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Candidates with higher qualification or experience are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020
Candidate Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online through the link given below.
For detailed process to apply, see Official Notification below.
Online Application Starts: 10.02.2021
Last Date of Online Application: 19.02.2021
Please note that this is a summarized version of the vacancies for the post of Technician Vacancies at SAIL IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur.
For a detailed ad, see Official Notification below.
Disclaimer: We at govtjobslatest.in only provide the employment news and we do not provide employment of any kind.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
CHECK OUT LATEST JOB VACANCIES
- Aikyashree Scholarship Institute Profile Update Process 2023
- Banglar Shiksha SMS Portal Login Process (For Teachers) 2023
- How To Enter Marks On SMS Portal (Banglar Shiksha) 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade -II) in West Bengal 2023 – Salary
- 8 Trending Topics for Group Discussions during Interviews
- ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor in West Bengal 2023 – Salary, Exam
- NREGA Payment Status Check Online Process 2023
- Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal 2023 – Vacancies, Eligibility
- Medhashree Scholarship 2022 – 2023 for WB OBC Students