West Bengal School Education department recently launched the UtsaShree portal for teachers transfer.
One of the factors in the acceptance of your application is the general transfer eligibility marks/score.
The process of calculation of the eligibility marks is the same as it used to be for general transfer through the i- OSMS portal.
You can use the calculator below to calculate your general transfer eligibility marks.
General Transfer Eligibility Marks calculator 2021
The calculator to get the estimate of your Eligibility marks for General Transfer is given below:
The calculator can be used by all West Bengal government school teachers as well as non-teaching staff to calculate their General transfer eligibility marks before applying through the UtsaShree portal.
The marks/score is calculated based on the reason for transfer in your application.
Applications for general transfer are calculated based on these marks.
You can apply for general transfer through the UtsaShree portal from 2nd August 2021.
If you want to know about the application process you can read the article below.
Disclaimer: The calculations results are only an estimate based on the given factors and may vary from the actual score. For actual data please verify with the official Government website.
YOU CAN GET THE LATEST JOB UPDATES ON TELEGRAM AND WHATSAPP. CLICK ON THE BUTTONS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE.
[Get Regular Job-Related Updates on our Facebook Page. Like the page.]
Check out the latest Job Vacancies
- Aikyashree to SVMCM Scholarship Convert (Upgrade) 2022
- Swami Vivekananda (SVMCM) Scholarship Status Check 2022
- Model Activity Task Class 5 English – February 2022 (Part 2)
- KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Check Beneficiary List Online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana e-KYC 2022 – How to complete eKYC online Odisha
- KALIA Yojana Application Status Check Online Odisha 2022
- Seva Sindhu Application Status Check Online process 2022
- West Bengal Student Internship Programme 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
- Model Activity Task Class 6 English – February 2022 (Part 2)